WholeYou #6: Root Chakra
Welcome back to WholeYou #6! We started our chakra series last time with an introduction to the chakra system, and we're continuing now with the root chakra.
Thank you all for your comments and thoughts! We really appreciate you taking the time to listen and share your thoughts. If you like the show, subscribe on iTunes for automatic shows or leave a review!
In this show, we jump into chatting about the root chakra. It's our foundation, so if you want to feel more grounded, take a listen.
Here are the basics on the root chakra:
Sanskrit Name: Muladhara
Location: Base of the spine
Issues: Roots, grounding, nourishment, trust, health, home, family, prosperity, appropriate boundaries
Here's what we chat about:
The "rights" of the first chakra.
Imbalances and what a balanced root chakra looks like.
Signs of a deficient and excessive root chakra.
Healing practices to bring the root chakra back into balance.
We'd LOVE to hear your thoughts, so if you take a listen, please leave a comment on your thoughts, or any questions or ideas you have.
So, go ahead and take a listen!
Show Notes & Quotes
Anodea Judith's books - Eastern Body, Western Mind
- Weekly Intentions: Get Grounded (+ a FREE grounding meditation!)
- WholeYou #5: Overview of the Chakra
- Grounding Yoga Sequnce for the Root Chakra
More from Valerie
- Blog: WakingUpinWonder
- Instagram: @ValKay (shout out to #wholeyou)!
- Get your free Meditation App Resource Guide and Mind + Body + Spirit Guided Meditation
More from Lauren
- Blog: LaurenFowler.co
- Connect over on Instagram: @NourishingYoga and tag #wholeyoushow
- Make Peace with Food free Email Course
*Music credit for our mini theme song is Little Idea from Bensound.com. Thanks, Ben!