Favorite Posts I Read in 2013
I've been enjoying some reflection and holiday time this last week, so I wanted to pop in and start sharing a few of the favorite posts I've read in 2013. Next week, I'll share my top posts of the year and what's next for Mindful Meals! Don't feel like you have to read every single one of these posts. Just click on the ones that seem to speak to you. Here are some great recipe & natural health round-ups from other bloggers. It's always helpful to have a list of recipes in all one place, so take a look!
Recipes & Natural Health
- 25 Egg-Cellent Recipes by Rethink Simple
- 32 Real Food Travel Snacks by Girl Meets Nourishment
- 56 Fermented Food & Drink Recipes by Girl Meets Nourishment
- 31 Hot Drinks to Keep you Warm this Winter by the Skinny Pear
- 50+ Real Food Condiment Recipes by Natural Family Today
- For the Love of Sweet Potatoes Recipe Round-Up from The Dabblist
- 80 Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Recipes from Divine Health from the Inside Out
- 60 Amazing Carrot Recipes from Untrained Housewife
- 30 Homemade Natural Cold & Flu Remedies by Girl Meets Nourishment
- 21 Non-Toxic Coconut Oil Skin Care Recipes from Delicious Obsessions
Skip the Dieting!
- How Labeling Your Diet can Make you Unhealthy from MindBodyGreen
- My Diet Secret: The Only Diet you will ever Need from Positively Positive
- I Know It's A Cliche, But Here's Why You Gotta Love Your Body by Danielle Prestejohn
- 3 Reasons Food Is Not "Just Fuel" (And You Are Not A Car) by Isabel Foxen Duke
- How Yoga Helped me Quit 65 Diets
- 12 Indispensable Mindful Living Tools from Zen Habits
- The 20 Things You Need to Let Go to Be Happy
- Why Your Brain Needs More Downtime
- 100 Lessons from TED Talks
- Scientific Proof That Negative Beliefs Harm Your Health from Lissa Rankin (PS: Read her book Mind Over Medicine ASAP. It's one of my new favorites!)
- Money: A Love Story? - Kate Northrup's book Money, A Love Story is on my to-read list!
- Time for Reflection
If you have a favorite post or book you read this year, share below in the comments! I'd love to read them.