Holiday Wellness Gift Guide (treat yourself + others!)
Gifts that come from the heart are always treasured the most. I can think of a simple + beautiful heart necklace from my boyfriend (that literally hangs on my heart-space), earthy earrings from Costa Rica from my sister, and my silly calendar of carrots & veggies from my mom last year. I can look at those things and remember clearly who gave them to me, and the happy feelings that come with the gift are just as cozy as wearing the necklace or earrings.
This year, give gifts from the heart. Don't worry about spending tons of money - you don't even have to spend a penny to have a meaningful gift, either. Don't forget to treat yourself too!
If you have friends or family members who love a holistic, health, or fun-loving gift, I compiled my favorites for inspiration. You can always send this list to others for inspiration for you too :)
Here's a great gift guide for Wellness-Loving Women (or yourself!).
If you're a DIY gal, make these fun gifts...
- Chai Tea Mix Blend - Mmm, so delicious in the cold winter.
- DIY Lavendar Eye Pillow - A wonderful addition in savasana to rest your eyes.
- Homemade Journals - Super cute + individualized for self-care journaling time.
- Kombucha Kit! If you can't get enough of kombucha (& spend way too much on it every week), make your own. Flavor it for your preference, save money, and have fun fermenting.
- Homemade Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion from LiveSimply - my skin is craving this...
To share a new perspective on wellness, share these books...
- Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole - A game-changer to help you let go of diets and eat what you want, when you want to honor your health. (yes, I recommend this every chance I get)
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin - Learn how to heal yourself. Start to empower yourself towards health...which is much more than food and exercise.
- The Way of the Happy Woman by Sara Avant Stover - I'm mid-way through this right now, and it's a refreshing and soothing read. It's all about connecting back to our natural cycles as women to honor and listen to our bodies. Self-care is a necessity!
- 30 Day Mindful Eating Challenge - my ebook is running a holiday special!
For gorgeous intentional jewelry, check out these malas from Mala Collective...
- "I am love" mala necklace. Beautiful and soft rose quartz for your heart chakra.
- "I am adventurous" bracelet - I've been wearing this the last month or so. The Amazonite is supposed to help heal the throat chakra for clear communication and to connect with inner power.
For movement-lovers, try these...
- Yoga Tune Up balls! I just picked these up recently, and my body is thanking me. These have totally replaced my foam roller! Seriously, they dig deeper into your tissues for a soothing self-massage and are perfect for anywhere on your body. Tight hips? Sore feet? Achy neck? Use the tune up massage balls. (PS: I've used lacrosse balls before, but these are more flexible & pliable.)
- A membership to a local yoga studio, online studio (my favorite is Yogaglo.com), gym, or new class. Feeling adventurous? Try something new - pilates, dance, buti yoga (tribal dance, plyometrics, power yoga!), skiing/snowboarding, snowshoeing, crossfit...
For bloggers or business owners, my FAVORITE tool...
- The Day Designer - My planner. Daily inspirational quotes, space to plan by the hour, monthly planning, and to-do lists. My favorite is the 'download' space to just write and a small space for a daily gratitude list. Plus, how pretty is it!
I'd love to hear from you...
- What's on your holiday gift list (for yourself or others)?
- Are you a DIY gift giver?
Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this page. If you purchase something from these links, I will receive a small commission to use for business expenses on this blog.