As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Yoga Teacher, writer, author of the popular 30-Day Mindful Eating Challenge, and workshop facilitator, I'm grateful to share my words and creative projects with readers around the world. Lauren's writing has been featured on numerous sites, including The Washington Post, MindBodyGreen, Elephant Journal, and Huffington Post Healthy Living, among others. My site was chosen as one of the top 50 best Mindful Eating Blogs of 2014 by mindful eating expert Susan Albers, PhD. As a nutrition expert, I work with clients one-on-one and in group settings to develop sustainable health habits, recover from disordered eating and eating disorders, and create a healthy relationship with food. Through my writing, I have had the opportunity to reach readers around the world through blogposts and social media challenges, like my 14-Day Break Up with Diets Challenge. I also lead workshops, interactive group classes including my 5-week Nourish Yourself class, and talks.
Featured Interviews, Guest Posts, & Podcasts
- Grading the costs and benefits of acai, chia, and other 'superfoods' in The Washington Post
- Interviewed & quoted for: "A Food Writer Takes on the Taco Cleanse" in Seven Days Vermont
- Why Emotional Eating is Often a Cry for Pleasure on MindBodyGreen
- Why you Should Eat Local on MindBodyGreen
- 5 Tips to Make the Most of your Farmer's Market on MindBodyGreen
- Featured Guest Author at Delicious Obsessions, including my favorite posts on Signs of Hidden Food Sensitivities, Why it's Time to Finally Ditch the Diets, & Ditching the Scale with 50 better ways to measure health
- Featured Author at Recovery Warriors, including posts 3 Ways to Use Intuitive Eating During Recovery, Beyond Fuel & Calories: 3 Wonderful Reasons We Eat, Using Food to Ground & Nourish You
- Featured Guest RD on Eating Mindfully at Kath Eats
- Gorgeous Guide: Lauren Fowler at Be Healthy Happy You
- Let it Shine Interview Series at Waking up in Wonder
- Why Diets Don't Work Podcast at Recovery Warriors
- UNConnected with Lauren Fowler: Finding Our Hunger Podcast
- Intuitive Eating & Living Podcast with Summer Innanen's Fearless Rebelle Radio
- Top 50 Mindful Eating Blogs of 2014 from Susan Albers, PhD and author of EatQ and Eating Mindfully
- Dietitian Spotlight Series at Megan Ware's Nutrition Awareness
- The Women in Wellness: Lauren Fowler interview at In Our Stillness
Lauren Fowler is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Yoga Teacher, writer, and author of the 30-Day Mindful Eating Challenge eGuide. She works one-on-one with clients locally and virtually to break out of the diet cycle, develop a healthy relationship with food, and use sustainable self-care for vibrant health. She runs interactive groups and workshops to make nutrition realistic, sustainable, and less confusing. With creativity, an open-heart, and connection, she helps women connect to their bodies and infuse more love into their lives.
She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who completed her degree at the University of Vermont in Nutrition & Food Science, a dietetic internship at Brigham & Women's Hospital, as well as a Certified Dietitian in the state of Vermont, and a Certified LEAP Therapist for food sensitivities.
If you would like to collaborate with creative projects, conduct an interview, or inquire about services, please email me at email@example.com.