I want to congratulate you for taking charge of your health! From the online survey you filled out, I know you want to improve your health and feel better in your life. Figuring out your personal food sensitivities is a new path to start feeling vibrant and alive in your life instead of sick and tired all the time.
The food sensitivity testing – Mediator Release Testing – and individualized nutrition program is a personalized plan created by you and a trained Registered Dietitian to improve your digestion, stop your migraines, fibromyalgia pain, joint and muscle aches and pains, heal your skin, and get you on the path to actually feeling healthy and well again.
What you will get in the Food Sensitivity Program:
- MRT Food Sensitivity Testing of 150 common foods and chemicals. While many people are sensitive to foods, such as dairy, soy, or gluten, you can be sensitive to ANY food, including “healthy” ones like sweet potatoes, chicken, or even a chemical in your toothpaste!
- The lab test kit mailed directly to you. I’ll help you find a local lab, so all you’ll have to do is bring the kit there for your blood draw.
- Prepaid FedEx Express Shipping to guarantee your test kit arrives on time.
- 60-minute initial consultation to review your results, create your individualized nutrition plan, and brainstorm tips. Most people start to feel significantly better in the first 2-3 weeks. If not, we’ll troubleshoot.
- Follow up #1 (60-minutes 10-14 days after starting): We’ll review your progress, and you’ll be starting to see changes. I’ll answer your questions, as this is a big transition period
- Follow ups #2-4 (every 2 weeks): By this point, your symptoms will be significantly better, and you’ll be ready to add new foods back into your diet. We’ll go over the exact process to figure out if any new foods are causing your symptoms or not.
- Follow up #5 (6-8 weeks after starting): We’ll create a diet or variety to help prevent new sensitivities from developing. We’ll develop a plan to keep you feeling well after we stop working together.
- Email guidance with session notes, tips, and review of your food and symptom diary. Recipe ideas, tips, and meal planning guidance.
- A booklet with your individual test results, recipe ideas, shopping tips, and common sources of the chemicals tested.
- A look at the whole picture! A healthy body means good sleep, stress management, healing foods, movement, and a healthy mind. We’ll consider nutritional deficiencies, bust through nutrition myths, and answer your questions.
How do I get started?
Sign-up for complimentary 20-minute call here to discuss the testing, program, and answer your questions. Then, we will find you a local lab to get the test done.
How do I get tested?
It is a blood test. A test kit with full instructions will be mailed to you, and we will find you a local lab to get your blood drawn. Blood must be drawn after noon on Monday through Friday, and results typically take 1-2 weeks to come back.
What are other people saying?
- “ I wish someone had suggested meeting with you and having this test a year ago - how many sleepless nights this could have potentially saved me. And the thousands of dollars spent on doctors and specialists, biopsies, etc.” – Emily
- “Normal digestion, no acid reflux, normal elimination, lower blood pressure, clarity of thought, enthusiasm of life restored, hair and nails grew back, renewed energy, aware of what I eat, weight loss, comprehension has improved, enjoying new foods, free from harmful foods.” Barb P.
- "It’s amazing. I can’t believe it. This is so easy compared to what I was doing. I finally know what will get rid of the diarrhea. It makes me know that no matter what they say, food does matter.”
What is the investment?
The complete package price is $1195 or 3 monthly payments of $450.
Yes, this is a big commitment. When you consider the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on testing, medications, or supplements, or the years of your life feeling sick, the investment is worth it. This program can get to the root causes of your symptoms and help you feel better and heal your body.
If you are stop feeling sick and tired, sign up for a complimentary 20-minute call to get started.
Please note that I work with a limited amount of clients each month to provide my full attention and dedication to improving your health. Spots do fill up quickly!
If you have other questions or would like a different time, please email me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!